Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tyson and Benji




Tyson has a new little friend named Benji. Tyson isn't fixed yet, but I think when that time comes I'll ask the vet to leave an opening so that Benji can ride around in Tyson's nutsack. Like a little baby kangaroo. Awww, how cute! They could be like these two:




Monkeys and dogs always make best pals! This pair is from the little village of Gigante in Nicaragua. I went there lwith some buddies last June on a little surf trip. More on that later. For info on Nicaragua check out Dale Dagger's blog. There is also a blog from Ashton (our guide) and Jamie (his girlfriend), but I can't find it right now. I'll post it when I do.

2 comments:

embryfly said...

Monkeys and dogs eh? Remind me again what your Chinese horoscope is?:)

Vincent said...

I'm the monkey! Aren't you the dog? ;)